Group surf lessons
Inês Tralha is passioned about health and sports, and have special love about water sport’s movement mechanics . She dedicated her life to study it.
Obsessed about Efficiency Vs effectiveness to training and teaching methods, it’s what made her focus on studying to improve a fast and better way of teaching/learning, without loosing the special emotional touch that only Nature Sports can put us through.
Surfing for more than 23 years, teaching all kind of sports for 20, and Surf Coach for 17 year.
Studied Physical and Sports Education and became oficial school teacher at age 23.
But her passion was the sea, so she went back to University for another degreed, this time specific in Surf.
She has the knowledge and the experience and a lifetime doing what she loves more: to teach and to coach without living her own practicing.
In a very resumed and unique CV:
– Portuguese women national surf champion 2000
– Competed globally
– 23 years surf experience
– 20 year Sports coaching experience
– 17 years advanced Surf coaching experience
– High degree in sports (by Universidade Lusófona)
– Graduated in Surf (by Faculdade de Motricidade Humana)
– Coach of Sergio Cosme – Nazaré Professional Jet Rescue and Big Wave Rider
. 2 Hours of surf lessons with Inês and her team
. You‘ll be given a surfboard and wetsuit best suited to you.
. Free transportation to the wave spot that is more appropriate for the level of the person.